Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage a team of Foremen of different activities, civil construction, carpentry, earthworks, concrete, finishing, and other construction works.
2. Ensure the accurate receipt of work orders and daily tasks, the appropriate and timely distribution and execution of work as instructed and identified by the Construction Manager and Site Engineer.
3. Participates in the selection and requests of manpower, distribution and demobilization of technicians, crafts and laborers in line with the work in progress and construction requirements.
4. Maintain highly motivated work force and appraise performance for all subordinates as well as assist supervisors/foremen to prepare performance recommendations for the manpower under their control.
5. Ensure proper control measures are maintained and appropriately handle disputes and solve differences as they occur.
6. Ensure that all HSE and QA/QC standards are maintained and adhered to by means of constant monitoring and induction of newly hired employees working under his area of responsibility.
7. Join the project periodical management meetings and prepare necessary reports and statistics as requested by the site management.
Education / Experience / Language:
Diploma in Civil Engineering or relevant field
Minimum of 08 to 12 years of experience in major building, earthworks, concrete & infrastructure scope in heavy civil works
Preferably with Gulf experience
Good English language