Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage a team of Charge Hands of different activities and specializations e.g. Civil Construction, Carpentry, Earthworks, Concrete, Scaffolding, Steel Fixing, Finishing & Painting, Piping, Mechanical and any other activity required as part of the scope of work.
2. Organized in his task to receive work orders and assigned daily tasks, and complete assignments within a timely manner.
3. Get involved in the selection, retention and training of qualified manpower in line with the work in progress and construction requirements.
4. Maintain highly motivated and loyal work force ensure they are always updated and understand the HSE and QA/QC measures policies and procedures.
5. Prepare the performance appraisals for all subordinates and labor force working under his supervision, recommend rewards, training and development as well as disciplinary actions as required for the manpower under their control.
6. Ensure proper control measures are maintained and appropriately handle disputes and solve differences as they occur.
7. Ensure the constant housekeeping of the working site, clean all leftovers, waste from the site after each working day and especially upon completion of assigned jobs.
8. Join the project periodical supervisory meetings and prepare necessary reports and statistics as requested by the site management.
9. Maintain good relationship with Client/Consultant representative on site.
Diploma in relevant field of construction activiites
Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in major building, earthworks, concrete & infrastructure scope in heavy civil works
Preferably with Gulf experience
Good English language